September 19th In-person Distanced Art Chat at the National Gallery of Art
Time & Location
About the Event
- Passes will be released each Monday at 10:00 a.m. for the following week. For instance, passes for Sept 19 will be released on Monday, Sept 7th. Passes sell out fast, please be sure to visit on Sept 7th to get your pass.
- Passes will indicate 30-minute entry windows that fall between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. While we will do our best to honor the scheduled time on your pass, entry into the West Building will be subject to building capacity and safety.
- Please arrive within the 30-minute window listed on your pass.
- Please have your pass available (on your phone or printed) for entry.
- We recommend allotting approximately 90 minutes for your visit.
- A limited number of walk-in passes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis throughout the day.
- Passes are not required for the Sculpture Garden.
- Do not forget your mask!
We will meet outside the building at the entrance at 6th Street, NW and Constitution Avenue, NW at 10:45a.
Hint: Parking is usually OK in the “permit only” lot across from the East Building on weekends.)
There are two special exhibitions to see, including “Degas at the Opera.” We can continue on to the outdoor sculpture garden as well.
As always, family and friends are welcome, especially prospective members.